2/9/15

Sleepy Mermaid Tote Bag & Handbag


Again?? Hahaha, please don't get bored just yet, because I'm just finished the bag pattern and now the bag is availabe for purchase. It took me quite long time before finally I decided to sell it, because it's a new experience for me (which is why I'm so excited :D ), and I did all from scratch by myself.. fiuuhh.. that's a long long journey.. From the first time I drew the mermaid sketch, scan and edit it on PC, print it on fabric, cut it out, designing the bag, making pattern, selecting materials, sewing it, taking pictures, upload it, making label, design the packaging, and another unmentioned step which is quite time consuming, and here we go, the bag is now availabe.. Alhamdulillah.





There are three design available, the short handle handbag, long handle (sling) bag, and tote bag. All the design and picture belong to Tuffadoll, please do not use without permission.

These bags made of fully interfaced cotton and canvas fabric, PU leather handle, YKK zipper, and high quality rivets and zipper heads. The bag dimension is 28x23x10 cm and the handle 63 cm for handbag, the long handle is 135 cm. The tote bag size is 30x30 cm with 63 cm double handle. 



The handbag interior consist of two slip pcket and one zippered pocket. The tote bag have one zippered pocket, both inside and outside.







For order and question, mail me at tuffadoll at gmail dot com. Thank you for stopping by. Oh and I'd really like to hear your thoughts, please leave comments if you're inspired .. Have a good day all ^^

2 comments :

  1. Designer Fashion could be the life style for most Ladies. They need to look great constantly along with the clothing that they wear as well as the accessories they bring with them. Women will often be better known for their fascination with Designer Bags, Wallets, Accessories and also shoes or boots. Designer Handbag Brands

    ReplyDelete