12/18/15

Wonderleaves Tote


It's been a while, finally I have time to write again.. Not to mention taking photograph and editing, which is a serious time killer lol :D So, I make this custom order tote with my drawing that I've posted at Society6 few months ago, Wonderleaves, a leaves pattern that originally have grey color.




Lately I've been experimenting with cabochon and various charms to make a keychain. I  think it looks so cute with the tote ^^




I can't even recall why on earth I wear that super bright fuchia hijab and act innocently as a model with a boring pose. I think I really need a vacation on the beach with a super bright sunlight, and swimming crazily until I become a salted fish. No kidding!


Thank you so much for reading, have a wonderful holiday for you there! ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment