10/26/16

So Many Bags, So Little Time


Syana often playing with my boxes and wallets, pretending she is selling wallet at the market :p
Hallo there, it's been too long since my last update. I've been busy for Tuffadoll shop lately, and suddenly a wonderful miracle happen that we're going to have a new family member. Yes I'm pregnant, and it's about 6 weeks now. Alhamdulillah :) Syana is super excited to have a new sibling. She can't stop talking about how happy she is. She even thinking about a few names and imagining about so many thing that she can do with the baby..haha it's so much fun!


But unfortunately, the morning sickness is pretty bad so I have to reduce my sewing activity. Now I'm trying to do more drawing and designing new bags and wallets for Tuffadoll. I let my sewing assistants do most of the sewing works, and my husband help me to maintain website and social media promotion , while I did most of the graphic design, photograph, and drawing. To be honest, I've spent most of my time at the bed, because of the dizziness and vomiting. 

Laptop tote, available in 8 different illustration that I've made before 

It's so amazing to see how this little baby that growing inside me can alter so much of my body metabolism and my daily routine. Everything is change, from the way I eat to the way I spent my time at home. I rarely watch TV, but when I do, I only watch anime at Aniplus channel and National Geographic Channel. I hates news, gossip, sinetron, and anything that contains stupid idea of drama and lots of crimes. But now, I kinda addicted to gossip shows and I consider it as the most ugly symptom of my first timester pregnancy LOL. 

Speedy bag I've made few months ago for my aunt, mix of genuine vegetable leather with vintage japanese linen fabric
Eyelet bag with tablet wallet, one of bestseller product at my shop ;)
Tablet wallet, linen mix leather
For the last few months Tuffadoll have new wallet design, a handstiched pull up leather wallet. Very exclusive design and carefully handcrafted with love :) I'll make another post about leather bags and wallets that I've made. We have new packaging too, so I'm very excited to put them on webstore. 

Handstiched leather wallet, short bifold
Handstiched leather wallet, long trifold
Here's a few Tuffadoll's latest bag design that I've been working on, and I'm so happy that it's now a bestseller bag at my shop. I'll try to make another post for each bag and wallet design, so I can write more detail about them all. 

Chibi bag and matching tablet wallet
Laptop Backpack, available in  9 illustration too 
Hobo Bag, available in  9 illustration too 

I have a few new upcoming design, an illustrated leather bags and wallets, and I'll share it here as soon as I finished. Hope I can make new video of the designing, panting, and sewing process soon. Thank you so much for your time, and I hope you are inspired. Have a bright sunny days for you there ^^v

3 comments :

  1. Hi Mona..how can i pre-order your bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mona..how can i pre-order your bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yana ^^. You can pre order from my webstore at www.tuffadoll.com. Thanks!

      Delete